Available April to October
- Double bed (including bedding)
- Two camp beds, suitable for young children. Bring your own sleeping bags
- Crockery & cutlery for 4 people
- Picnic table and chairs
- Caravan has solar lighting
- Campfire cooking, all wood supplied along with basic cooking utensils
- Exclusive use of our wet room in the Catanger Visitor Centre, shower, toilet & wash basin with hot water and the utility room for washing up
- Space for one tent alongside the caravan
- Well behaved dogs welcome but not allowed inside the caravan and our own dogs have free run of the farm so will come and visit you
- Rainy day alternative cooking
Traditional hand-built gypsy caravan
Relinquish your everyday life for the peace, beauty and unique experience of a night away in our stunning bohemian Gypsy Caravan. Set in acres of rural countryside, surrounded by llamas and wildlife, undisturbed and completely at one with nature. Hand-built in the traditional style, almost a shepherds hut on the outside but with all the comfort of a traditional gypsy home inside. Our gypsy caravan is generously insulated, with a pull-out double bed and space for two small children to sleep inside.
The covered balcony will allow you sit and drink in the glorious views over the Tove valley and in the adjoining fields your neighbours will be our herd of llamas. The rear window looks out into our woodland where you can spot deer, hares, rabbits, badgers, foxes and an abundance of birds. You can stroll through 20 acres of native Northamptonshire woodland, meet the llamas and their beautiful crias (babies) and get to know Flosi the Icelandic horse and Feather our lovely RSPCA rescue pony – not to mention our dogs Flora, Huey and Archie.
If you don’t want to cook over a fire you have a choice of several local Northamptonshire village pubs serving lunches and evening meals and a wealth of interesting places to visit in the locality.
We now provide a rainy day alternative cooking station next to the gypsy caravan with gas grill and double burner cooker.
Email: email@example.com Telephone: (01327) 860808
Catanger Farm, Wappenham Road, Weedon Lois
Towcester, Northamptonshire, NN12 8FN
The gypsy caravan is available April to October (prices based on two adults)
- One nights accommodation £95
- Two nights £170
- Three nights £225
- Charge for tents dependant on number of occupants
You will need
- Outdoor cooking / camping equipment you prefer
Things you need to know
- Car parking next to the visitor centre, where you will have exclusive use of the wet room and utility room throughout your stay
- The caravan is a 3 minute walk (300 metres) away from the visitor centre along a mown pathway
- Wellies are a good idea as the caravan and footpath are all on mown grass and this can be wet with dew in the mornings